George Nosca, PhD
I am a specialist with a passion for encouraging learning and critical thinking. I am adept and conscientious in preparing business and intelligence plans that are tailor-fit to the abilities and level of my clients to challenge them and encourage them towards the pursuit of business life and professional excellence.
- 1976 – 1981
Military Technical Academy, Faculty of Mechanics in Bucharest, Romania
- 1984 – 1987
Bachelor of Science in Economics, Cybernetics Statistics and Informatics Economics at The Bucharest University of Economic Studies in Romania
- 1988 – 1992
Phd in Economics, Cybernetics and Economics Statistics at The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania
Achievements & Certificates
Intelligence Management Program
Ministry of National Defence
Life Insurance Sales Management
Multi-national Life Insurance Company Aviva – Great Britain
- Over 30 articles and presentations at national and international scientific conferences and symposiums.
- Data structures, vol. I and II (Structuri de date, vol.I si II) – Ion IVAN, Marius POPA, Paul POCATILU, coautor – Editura ASE, Bucuresti, 2008, Paper awarded by the Romanian Academy with the “Tudor Tanasescu” prize.
- Quality Management of Computer Applications (Managementul calitatii aplicatiilor informatice) – Ion IVAN, Gheorghe NOSCA, Marius POPA, Sergiu CAPISIZU – Editura ASE, Bucuresti, 2006.
- Computer Systems Audit (Auditul sistemelor informatice) – Ion IVAN, Gheorghe NOSCA, Sergiu CAPISIZU – Editura ASE, Bucuresti, 2005, ISBN 973-594-638-6, 155 pag.
- Data Quality (Calitatea datelor) – Ion IVAN, Gheorghe NOSCA, Sebastian TCACIUC, Otilia PIRLOG, Razvan CĂCIULĂ – Editura INFOREC, Bucuresti, 1999.